Sunday, July 27, 2008

new maid..

haiz...(full of depression and sadness) my previous maid who had worked for my family for 5 years had went back to Indonesia . I felt so depressing ... *unknown reason*But 1 thing for sure.. i'm so gonna lose weight man!!! my new maid's here already.. She had been here at least 3 to 4 months i guess.. not very sure.. hhehe.. She learned nothing.. i mean got la, but not as good as my previous maid..;( She's not really good in cooking and tat's the main reason why i said i'm gonna lose weight SOON..She'll cook the same dishes again and again..I know i shouldn't had commented on her cuz i myself dun even noe how to cook!! But i'm juz trying to express myself. Besides , she's a sleeping beauty.. She can even sleep whenshe's sitting on thefloor or do her work halfway!!! imagine tht guys.. How sleepy is she?? nah.. i'm dun evencare bout tht but if my mom noes bout tht , guess wat will happen??? a world war three will soon happen in my hse...ahaha gtg bb =)

No comments: