Friday, July 25, 2008

New hair cut...

gosh!!!finally i decided to cut my lovely hair.(*perasanted). Just right before i decided to cut, i think about it over and over again. shud i or shud not??wondering myself in the bottom of my heart..;( FINALLY.. I had made up my mind to CUT.. It's so difficult to make this decision though , but i still have to do it cuz i looked kinda old in long hair.So , i went to the saloon and had my hair cut wif my two sisters.. coincidentally , both of them are cutting too.. so i was the first one who had hair cut..In the process of cutting , i heard my older sisiter said *zian chuo liao* (cut the wrong design) My heart was in a great pace , my heart beat can be heard .. it's getting louder and louder and non-stop beating.. I dare not look myself at the long rectangular mirror , i just continue flipping thru the magazine. ..At last... after half an hour , I had my hair done.. when i looked at the mirror , i found myself looked weird.. maybe becuz i'm not so into this hairstyle but by time passes , it's actually quite nice on me.. My both sis were saying" wow it's nice , suits u alot"then my second sis continue saying tht my hair was so " stylo". I'm very glad tht this hair style reallyt suits me..;) or else i'll juz kill myself.. (nahh , juz kidding , i won't b so dumb to kill myself becuz of my stupid hair)ryte?? agree??? Trials are just around the corner .. so i think i shud stop by now..got to study.. :( bb..

No comments: