Saturday, August 16, 2008

had a bad time.

wow !! it seems tht long time i din update my blog. nvm i'mgoing to do it now .so... ya, i had finished my trials on Friday. FINALLY!! the paper all were so DIFFICULT. no , actually only MATH and SCIENCE which really made me full of headache.Both the papers were setted by the education ministry of selangor!!can u imagine how HARD would it be..Very HARD. =( nvm let the gone by gone..even if i talked about it nw there's also no changes. it's too late for me to regret.On friday , my last paper was Seni. i din study at all.it's not important and it's not even counted in exms so i din really bother.Only my skul were having moral and seni exmS. Other skuls dun have.It's so stupid la.juz think it ovr , we dun hav to sit for moral and seni tests in our pmr also but i juz dun get it why they still set this papers for us ..So STUPID and RIDICULOUS!!!!!!! ~zzzz very sleepy wanna take a nap first bb~ (^z^)

No comments: