Saturday, June 21, 2008

Results =(

All the parents in this world always want their own children to be perfect , no matter in what terms . So do my parents.. They give me anything that i want , where they only hope for a better marks better results to guarantee our future . My parents always ask me to go and study or do revision cuz i'll be taking pmr this year . They are hoping that i will get straight A's . Whenever i say i can't do it , their first word is " nothing is impossible " . I have been trying very hard to concentrate on my studies but sometimes or maybe i shud say most of the time i got distracted by my sisters nor my brothers .. Sometimes i got really fed up that my younger bro always play wif me .. I tell myself i can't !! i have to stop playing or else i gonna ruin my future !!! I dun wanna dissapoint my parents!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

owh? what a sad one...haha...
stay chill!!

elisia said...

ya lor..
actually not really sad but try to expree myself i guess..hahhah
watever who cares??ryte??=)