Sunday, November 2, 2008

Boring Day~~~

Actually i was supposed to post this last nite but i was too tired .. okay..... It was quite a boring day but i still manage to find some FUN ! My sister and i played badminton 2gther in the afternoon...=) I really had a great time! It has been a long time that i haven't sweat out this much !! I feel so REFRESHING! Oh then I had my dinner , bak kut teh at jalan pasar , kl .. I was so shocked!!The restaurant was so PACKED ! But luckily , there's an empty table for us..=) So we seated and had our drinks ordered.Iwas so damn FULL thmy stomach nearly EXPLODE *exagerating*!!! After that we went to Ikea for window shopping. We still bought some stuff though.;) I bought their currypuffs and ice cream..It's freaking delicious! I fancy their currypuffs more..If i would to compare , i think mc donald ice cream is better.. don't u think so?? 2hours later , we left Ikea and get back to home.


I REALLY HAD A WONDERFUL DAY =)

2 comments:

cHrIsTiNa said...

hey elisia~ you changed ur blog layouts! it's cOOL~ and btw i got new blog URL... www.ilovemalife.blogspot.com~ link me (:

Eugene Guok said...

i dunno where to tell,so i'll js tell here..update!!